Hire top Vue.js talent in 48 hours
We were able to optimise our website for a better user experience, higher conversions for product landing pages as well as having an overall SEO optimised website. DEVTALENTS were able to provide us with all the development competency that we might have lacked in-house.
Years of Vue.js experience
Avarage years of team member seniority
Supporting clients with exceptional Vue.js talent
Available in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS are determined to help our partners expand and grow when opportunities arise, which means that we provide a selection of available software engineers withing two working days from first contact.
Efficient hiring process
We pride ourselves on our smooth, streamlined processes. We take our clients through the steps of choosing the right developers for the job and completing onboarding.
Every individual in the DEVTALENTS talent pool has been thoroughly vetted. Our team members are true experts in their fields, with extensive commercial experience and a passion for teamwork.
Trusted by enterprises, scale-ups and startups across continents
On average, engaging one of our frontend developers for 1 month requires a budget of $7.5-15k
We know what we do and how much time we need. Our estimations have over 90% accuracy.
Vue.js is a fast and lightweight solution for small apps
- Vue separates page stacking time, offers more detailed search ranks, and much more, all through minimal syntax.
- A simple Vue app can be written in 5-6 lines of code. Development using this framework is highly streamlined through automation such as linking the data to DOM or setting up watchers for each component.
- Like Angular and React, Vue.js is component-based. This speeds up development through reusability of code, while making apps portable and easy to maintain.
Vue offers all the good features of heavier frameworks without any of the fluff
- Vue.js and React use the same virtual DOM. However, Vue adds programmed dependency management into the mix, allowing for automatically determining which modules are re-rendered as needed.
- As one of the fastest frameworks available, Vue offers top performance, which in turn lowers page loading times and boosts SEO.
- By coupling two-way data binding and virtual DOM, Vue.js drastically reduces the amount of code that needs to be written. Additionally, variables and array values are synced through the entire app, which makes debugging and testing a lot easier.
Vue’s architecture is a masterclass in simplification
- The MVVM approach simplifies UI event-driven development, and as a result, improves app performance.
- The ViewModel layer separates the UI from app logic. Should the UI become outdated, redesigning it won’t be a problem - the rest of the app won’t require much of an update. It’ll be a plug and play process.
- Some of Vue’s more interesting external tools include Nuxt.js, a framework for building performant web applications, and Bootstrap-Vue, a plugin allowing the development of Vue apps using Bootstrap components.
Why companies from all around the world rely on DEVTALENTS when building their teams?
DEVTALENTS provided us with reliable software development support. Every engineer and developer who joined our team is vetted through a series of phone screens, on-site interviews, video conference calls, and technical tests. Unlike some other companies that have developers lying around, DEVTALENTS finds the right people for every project. They rigorously screen their developers, so I can trust that each person working on our projects is top-notch. That and the fact that we're allowed to interview and screen the candidates, has been great.
They’re invested in their clients and work; it goes beyond just a paycheck. For example, their business understanding helped us save a lot of money and time. The whole team worked hard to provide a high-quality product. I couldn’t have appreciated this more; if they hadn't, we would've spent far more resources to get the same level of work.
Tell us about your business needs and determine how our Vue.js experts can help you
Talk to our technology consultant to share your ideas, expectations and challenges. Together, we'll find the best path forward for your business.
How to ensure perfect fit when hiring Vue.js developers
Vue.js is incredibly fast, lightweight and focused. To build Vue apps that use all of these advantages, you need team members who have the right mix of skills and experience in using Vue.js. In particular, each developer should understand how to optimize loading times and performance, and have a good grasp of the model-view-view-model architecture.
Top Vue.js developer skills
To make sure that your team members’ work quality will meet and exceed your expectations, providers like DEVTALENTS vet each developer in their talent pool to ensure the following:
- Ability to write clean, readable, easy-to-maintain Vue.js code,
- Experience in cooperating with QA experts to prepare and run tests, find bux, and introduce fixes,
- Good understanding of the Vue development life cycle, including the ability to estimate correctly and time management skills,
- Excellent practical skills in app design using both tried and true solutions and newest trends,
- Creativity in problem solving, as out-of-the-box thinking can be the key to improved efficiency and lower Vue.js development costs,
- Understanding of the MVVM architecture and single-page apps.
Get access to top Vue.js development talent in 48 hours
If you’re ready to get started with a new Flutter project, or augment an existing team with additional experts, let us know. DEVTALENTS provide clients with a selection of developer profiles to choose from within two business days. We’re also more than happy to advise you on how to proceed based on your needs.
Read our team members’ stories
4 minutes read
Developing software products in the post-covid world: a new normal
7 minutes read