Hire top Golang talent in only 48 hours
DEVTALENTS stayed engaged into the last days of the project. Even after delivering the final product, they implemented our minor requests for many weeks. We appreciated working with the same people, even though they already had another project.
Years of Go expertise
Avarage years of team member seniority
Supporting clients with exceptional Go development talent
Available in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS are determined to help our partners expand and grow when opportunities arise, which means that we provide a selection of available software engineers withing two working days from first contact.
Efficient hiring process
We pride ourselves on our smooth, streamlined processes. We take our clients through the steps of choosing the right developers for the job and completing onboarding.
Every individual in the DEVTALENTS talent pool has been thoroughly vetted. Our team members are true experts in their fields, with extensive commercial experience and a passion for teamwork.
Trusted by enterprises, scale-ups and startups across continents
On average, engaging one of our frontend developers for 1 month requires a budget of $7.5-15k
We know what we do and how much time we need. Our estimations have over 90% accuracy.
Go is a versatile, powerful programming language
- Go is a highly performance, scalable language that is often used by companies that need to improve the performance and safety of their apps.
- Go is incredibly “portable” - that is, easy to integrate into almost any environment and easy to use in conjunction with other technologies.
- Uber, Twitch and Dropbox are all industry giants that use Golang. This means that Go is like to receive continual support and maintenance.
A backend technology focused on a microservices architecture
- o supports architectures built from individual components. Each could be based on a different technology, which is a great way to ensure you will always be using the best tools for a given task.
- The entire structure of a Golang app can be scaled very easily, almost at will, without risking that the whole application will crash.
- Go lends itself well to building light but complex applications. A large number of features is not likely to weigh a Golang app down.
The right solution for cloud-based apps
- Cloud solutions are known for their scalability and the ability to share resources - direct them to processes that need them. A microservices architecture is likely to make the most use out of such a setup.
- To take full advantage of cloud computing, an app should be able to deploy many simultaneous processes, running multiple read and write operations at the same time.
- Go is uniquely suited to building AI and ML solutions, which benefit greatly from effective concurrency. That’s why they have such good synergy with GoRoutines - built in times for scheduling and speeding up processes.
Why companies from all around the world rely on DEVTALENTS when building their teams?
We were able to launch the app on time, which is somewhat unheard of. The updated app is now in both stores and working properly. Thousands of people use the app, and our business has been growing month after month. Also, we've received very positive press and app reviews. We're evolving very fast as a company, and we require that any updates or changes happen quickly. DEVTALENTS have never failed to deliver what we've asked of them and had a suggestion for every potential problem we faced along the way.
Their developers are excellent, and the quality of the code is really good. That was one of our initial concerns because remote teams sometimes don't provide good quality. Fortunately, we've been amazed by their skills and feel confident about giving them projects that involve our core business. DEVTALENTS not only provides backend development services, but they also help us sustain and assist in engineering support for our clients. Thanks to this support, we're able to react quickly to our clients' needs. If it weren't for their team, we wouldn't be able to do nearly as much as we have been over the last few months.
Tell us about your business needs and determine how our Go experts can help you
Talk to our technology consultant to share your ideas, expectations and challenges. Together, we'll find the best path forward for your business.
How to ensure perfect fit when hiring Golang developers
Go is a powerful and versatile language that excels when used to build lightweight microservices. It supports rapid development, makes integrations with third party solutions easy, and is a fantastic choice of AI and ML projects. Depending on which way you want to take your app, your Go developers might need to focus on different skills. For AI and ML, they’ll need to know appropriate libraries, such as Gorgonia or Evo. For most other apps, they’ll have to showcase knowledge of Go templating and common frameworks. If you’re not sure how to match the right developers with your business needs, a provider like DEVTALENTS will be more than happy to help.
Top Golang developer skills
To make sure that your team members’ work quality will meet and exceed your expectations, providers like DEVTALENTS vet each developer in their talent pool to ensure the following:
- Ability to write clean, readable, easy-to-maintain Golang code,
- Experience in cooperating with QA experts to prepare and run tests, find bux, and introduce fixes,
- Good understanding of the development life cycle, including the ability to estimate correctly and time management skills,
- Excellent practical skills in Go app design using both tried and true solutions and newest trends,
- Knowledge of the most useful Go frameworks and libraries,
- Creativity in problem solving, as out-of-the-box thinking can be the key to improved efficiency and lower development costs.
Get access to top Go development talent in 48 hours
If you’re ready to get started with a new Golang project, or augment an existing team with additional experts, let us know. DEVTALENTS provide clients with a selection of developer profiles to choose from within two business days. We’re also more than happy to advise you on how to proceed based on your needs.
Read our team members’ stories
6 minutes read
Accelerating the growth of IT businesses with ChatGPT
7 minutes read
Optimize your development team’s performance with automation
6 minutes read
Managing remote development teams: strategies for achieving balance
6 minutes read