Hire top iOS talent in only 48 hours
The team dedicated themselves to producing the best possible app despite tight deadlines and tremendous pressure. At every stage of the project, they provided fact-based and structured updates written in layperson terms that I could understand. DEVTALENTS also did an excellent job delivering on large-scale R&D requirements.
Years of iOS expertise
iOS & Swift experts
Avarage years of team member seniority
Supporting clients with exceptional iOS development talent
Available in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS are determined to help our partners expand and grow when opportunities arise, which means that we provide a selection of available software engineers withing two working days from first contact.
Efficient hiring process
We pride ourselves on our smooth, streamlined processes. We take our clients through the steps of choosing the right developers for the job and completing onboarding.
Every individual in the DEVTALENTS talent pool has been thoroughly vetted. Our team members are true experts in their fields, with extensive commercial experience and a passion for teamwork.
Trusted by enterprises, scale-ups and startups across continents
On average, engaging one of our frontend developers for 1 month requires a budget of $7.5-15k
We know what we do and how much time we need. Our estimations have over 90% accuracy.
Smartphone use continues to grow, and so does global iOS adoption
- Between the years 2018 and 2022, iOS use saw a 6% increase. Today, the system’s market share ranks at over 27%.
- The iOS App Store offers a catalog of more than 2 million apps, showcasing just how much is going on within this market.
- In general, iPhone users are more likely to spend money on app purchases than Android users, making the iOS platform particularly beneficial.
iOS offers the highest quality standards for mobile development
- iOS development is structured through a standardized approach, ensuring fewer mistakes and a high development speed.
- Apple takes security very seriously. With integrated data handling systems, as well as measures preventing data duplication or ineffective encryption, iOS users are insulated from malware and hacking attempts.
- Because Apple devices are built for iOS, they have excellent cohesion between hardware and software, achieving top performance with utmost efficiency.
Apple is a great platform for businesses of any size
- Although three quarters of app users are Android phone owners, people in the most affluent countries in the world, including the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Germany and Norway, predominantly use Apple devices.
- The average iOS user is tech savvy and appreciative of innovative solutions. As a result, iOS apps can be built to challenge their users and break away from established schemas, becoming truly disruptive.
- Apple customers are loyal and engaged, which makes them a stable, predictable user base.
Why companies from all around the world rely on DEVTALENTS when building their teams?
DEVTALENTS have provided coding for iOS, based on my requirements and mock-ups. It needed bug fixing, integrations, and new features: user profile with virtual garage, live updated list of cars and motorbikes nearby, easy swipe based vehicles browser, range selection, and chat. The team was trustworthy, considerate, and flexible with me. They followed a transparent methodology and managed the project well from start to finish.
They’re invested in their clients and work; it goes beyond just a paycheck. For example, their business understanding helped us save a lot of money and time. The whole team worked hard to provide a high-quality product. I couldn’t have appreciated this more; if they hadn't, we would've spent far more resources to get the same level of work.
Tell us about your business needs and determine how our software experts can help you
Talk to our technology consultant to share your ideas, expectations and challenges. Together, we'll find the best path forward for your business.
How to ensure perfect fit when hiring iOS developers
iOS apps need to attract and then delight a discerning audience used to the highest quality of service. As such, good iOS developers are not only highly skilled in Swift, Apple’s programming language, but also know what the habits and expectations of iOS users are, as well as how to meet them.
Top Swift developer skills
To make sure that your team members’ work quality will meet and exceed your expectations, providers like DEVTALENTS vet each developer in their talent pool to ensure the following:
- Ability to write clean, readable, easy-to-maintain Swift code,
- Experience in cooperating with QA experts to prepare and run tests, find bux, and introduce fixes,
- Good understanding of the development life cycle, including the ability to estimate correctly and time management skills,
- Excellent practical skills in Swift app design using both tried and true solutions and newest trends,
- Experience with the Swift 5.0 programming language (or the version used in your existing app),
- Familiarity with Apple’s Xcode IDE and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines,
- Creativity in problem solving, as out-of-the-box thinking can be the key to improved efficiency and lower development costs.
Get access to top iOS development talent in 48 hours
If you’re ready to get started with a new iOS project, or augment an existing team with additional experts, let us know. DEVTALENTS provide clients with a selection of developer profiles to choose from within two business days. We’re also more than happy to advise you on how to proceed based on your needs.
Read our team members’ stories
4 minutes read
Developing software products in the post-covid world: a new normal
7 minutes read