Hire experienced IT Project Managers
Monthly traffic to the web application has increased by 100,000 users. DEVTALENTS consistently produces quality work across a variety of projects. Their team is incredibly communicative and has excellent project management skills.
Years of project management experience
Top Project Managers in our network
Avarage years of team member seniority
Delivering tasks on schedule & prioritizing business goals
Available in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS are determined to help our partners expand and grow when opportunities arise, which means that we provide a selection of available software engineers withing two working days from first contact.
Efficient hiring process
We pride ourselves on our smooth, streamlined processes. We take our clients through the steps of choosing the right developers for the job and completing onboarding.
Every individual in the DEVTALENTS talent pool has been thoroughly vetted. Our team members are true experts in their fields, with extensive commercial experience and a passion for teamwork.
Trusted by enterprises, scale-ups and startups across continents
On average, engaging one of our frontend developers for 1 month requires a budget of $7.5-15k
We know what we do and how much time we need. Our estimations have over 90% accuracy.
Effective project management is the key to business success
- An atmosphere of collaboration and support within a development team can be an incredibly motivating factor for its members. Our project managers make sure to create the right environment for everyone to deliver their best work.
- A smooth communication flow is crucial during an IT project. Someone responsible for summing up meetings, scheduling, and tracking deliverables can be invaluable.
- Problem solving can be all about proactivity. DEVTALENTS’ project managers help team members feel comfortable enough to propose new ideas to move the project forward.
Skilled project managers are more than just organizers
- Although we love agile and Scrum at DEVTALENTS, our project managers are ready to apply other methodologies as well, including the waterfall approach.
- Workshopping is a great way to hit the ground running, especially for a newly assembled team. At DEVTALENTS, we use various workshopping methods, such as story mapping and product discovery, to help clients identify their business goals and achieve them.
- A project manager needs to be highly flexible and able to adjust to the client’s digital environment. That’s why we make sure our team members know the most popular project management and time tracking tools, such as Jira, Trello and Toggl.
Why companies from all around the world rely on DEVTALENTS when building their teams?
We needed to find a talented team with excellent communication skills. One that would guide us through the process and explain all its ins-and-outs. After our conversation with Olga, a project manager from DEVTALENTS, we knew we found a company with skills we were after and we could work well with.
I was impressed by their project management and ability to address any of my needs. They were flexible and accommodating throughout the entire engagement, and the whole team was friendly. They foster a collaborative environment and genuinely contribute with suggestions that are relevant to our business. DEVTALENTS understand that app development is a creative process and requires an agile, iterative manner of implementation, which they execute beautifully.
Tell us about your business needs and determine how our Project Managers can help you
Talk to our technology consultant to share your ideas, expectations and challenges. Together, we'll find the best path forward for your business.
How to ensure perfect fit when hiring IT project managers
One of the key ingredients of a successful IT project is the right team composition - and no team will get very far without proper management. An experienced project manager is able to maintain smooth and effective communication, ensure that business goals remain a major focus, and keep everyone else on track, hitting deadlines and completing tasks.