Hire top React Native talent in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS leveraged their deep technical experience to make the process as smooth as possible. They had a customer-oriented attitude and were committed to producing exceptional deliverables, which made them an ideal partner.
Years of React Native development expertise
React Native experts
Avarage years of team member seniority
Supporting clients with exceptional React Native talent
Available in 48 hours
DEVTALENTS are determined to help our partners expand and grow when opportunities arise, which means that we provide a selection of available software engineers withing two working days from first contact.
Efficient hiring process
We pride ourselves on our smooth, streamlined processes. We take our clients through the steps of choosing the right developers for the job and completing onboarding.
Every individual in the DEVTALENTS talent pool has been thoroughly vetted. Our team members are true experts in their fields, with extensive commercial experience and a passion for teamwork.
Trusted by enterprises, scale-ups and startups across continents
On average, engaging one of our frontend developers for 1 month requires a budget of $7.5-15k
We know what we do and how much time we need. Our estimations have over 90% accuracy.
A modern multi platform development framework
- Released by Facebook in 2015, React Native continues to be popular among companies of all sizes. Notable adopters include Bloomberg, Uber Eats, LinkedIn, Discord, Skype, and Salesforce.
- React Native apps are rendered natively on iOS and Android from a single codebase. The results are faster development time, lower costs and higher ROI.
Delivering a native-like, highly satisfying experience
- Because many of the components used are also shared between the iOS and Android platforms, the result is a cohesive app with recognizable branding regardless of device.
- Due to its high focus on effective UIs, React Native interfaces are responsive and fast, regardless of how complex the designs are. It’s a major benefit of the component-based approach.
Achieving high performance on multiple platforms at a low cost
- A lot of React Native’s power comes from the native iOS and Android components. Thanks to them, React Native apps achieve performance, integration and UX on par with native solutions.
- Maintainability is a huge benefit of React Native. When a new version of iOS or Android comes out and something important changes, a React Native app will reflect this change. There will be no need to release an updated version to the App Store or Play Store.
- Companies working with tight budgets will be best served by using React Native. The framework is highly scalable - just look at Airbnb.
Why companies from all around the world rely on DEVTALENTS when building their teams?
DEVTALENTS built an intuitive design and developed an iOS/Android app for our client. Everything went as planned. I don't remember the exact numbers when it comes to downloads or users, but at the end of the day, almost 500 game tickets for the Men's European Volleyball Championship were distributed via the app. DEVTALENTS were undoubtedly integral in helping us create the product. They remained accessible to provide any troubleshooting or updates as needed throughout the course of the marketing campaign as well.
They’re invested in their clients and work; it goes beyond just a paycheck. For example, their business understanding helped us save a lot of money and time. The whole team worked hard to provide a high-quality product. I couldn’t have appreciated this more; if they hadn't, we would've spent far more resources to get the same level of work.
Tell us about your business needs and determine how our software experts can help you
Talk to our technology consultant to share your ideas, expectations and challenges. Together, we'll find the best path forward for your business.
How to ensure perfect fit when hiring React Native developers
React Native’s major advantage is that it can help you build a cross-platform app that looks and feels like a native one. Importantly, the technology by itself is not enough to achieve this. You also need a team of experienced developers who know what the end result should look like, and how to build it step by step.
Top React Native developer skills
To make sure that your team members’ work quality will meet and exceed your expectations, providers like DEVTALENTS vet each developer in their talent pool to ensure the following:
- Ability to write clean, readable, easy-to-maintain React Native code,
- Experience in cooperating with QA experts to prepare and run tests, find bux, and introduce fixes,
- Good understanding of the React Native development life cycle, including the ability to estimate correctly and time management skills,
- Excellent practical skills in app design using both tried and true solutions and newest trends,
- Creativity in problem solving, as out-of-the-box thinking can be the key to improved efficiency and lower development costs,
- Good grasp of the App Store and Play store requirements,
- Familiarity with the expectations and habits of both iOS and Android users.
Get access to top React Native development talent in 48 hours
If you’re ready to get started with a new React Native project, or augment an existing team with additional experts, let us know. DEVTALENTS provide clients with a selection of developer profiles to choose from within two business days. We’re also more than happy to advise you on how to proceed based on your needs.
Read our team members’ stories
6 minutes read
Accelerating the growth of IT businesses with ChatGPT
7 minutes read
Optimize your development team’s performance with automation
6 minutes read
Managing remote development teams: strategies for achieving balance
6 minutes read