Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to be a part of the DEVTALENTS team and contribute to the development of truly amazing solutions for businesses all over the world.
Joining DEVTALENTS can be a life-changing decision for you, with endless benefits along the way. We provide top projects for which recruitment is not possible externally because of our wide range of partners. It's a home away from home where we care about your growth, well-being, and commitment. We team up for a common goal - continuous growth with the latest technology while taking care of our most valuable asset - our employees. Experience true #dreamteaming by working with us as a Senior iOS Developer.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Experience with developing native iOS apps using Swift and the iOS SDK
- Good knowledge of application architecture (MVC, MVVM, Clean Architecture)
- Good familiarity with CI/CD services
- Ability to write clean code using best practices and design patterns
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Gaining joy and satisfaction from sharing knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player with great communication and collaboration skills.
- Engineering mindset with craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with offline storage, threading
- Knowledge of CocoaPods
- Experience with Objective-C
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Interest in design patterns, well-structured code, and workflows.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in business discussions with the client
- Maintaining project codebase
- Writing clean and scalable code
- Staying up to date with industry trends and technologies
- Ensuring that software documentation is according to standards
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- High-quality hardware appropriate for your job description
- Support your career choices and the technologies in which you want to grow
We provide express recruitment, it's just one phone meeting with us. We call and introduce you to DEVTALENTS, and you introduce yourself to us - it's a mutual check if we are a good match. If yes, we connect you directly to a project that matches your expectations.
Why join DEVTALENTS?
13 years on the market
You're joining a software house with 13 years of experience in cooperating with clients and delivering successful projects.
We don't work on every project that comes our way. We choose the ones that are interesting and align with our goals.
We love flexible hours and remote or hybrid work. We trust our team to manage their own time, and we support them in building the right work environment for themselves.
Work should be convenient and suited to your lifestyle. We believe in helping our team members find the right work-life balance for their situation.