Senior Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Senior Flutter Developer to be a part of DEVTALENTS team and contribute to development of truly amazing solution for businesses all over the world.
Joining DEVTALENTS can be a life-changing decision for you, with endless benefits along the way. We provide top projects for which recruitment is not possible externally because of our wide range of partners. It's a home away from home where we care about your growth, well-being, and commitment. We team up for a common goal - continuous growth with the latest technology while taking care of our most valuable asset - our employees. Experience true #dreamteaming by working with us as a Senior Flutter Developer.
- 5+ years in mobile software development
- 3+ years of experience with Dart, and the Flutter framework
- Self-motivated attitude and attention to details
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Working knowledge of client-server communication using RESTApi,
- State management approaches (e.g. Provider, BloC, Redux),
- Experience in working on the Firebase platform,
- App Store and Google Play publishing process experience
- Experienced with various design patterns
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Having an impact on application architecture and technological approach of all problem solving
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participate in business discussions with the client
- Maintaining project codebase
- Writing clean and scalable code
- Implementing new features
- Managing 3rd party integrations in Flutter
- Handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Learn and adapt as per the requirement and ready to face new challenges
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- High-quality hardware appropriate for your job description
- Support your career choices and the technologies in which you want to grow
We provide express recruitment, it's just one phone meeting with us. We call and introduce you to DEVTALENTS, and you introduce yourself to us - it's a mutual check if we are a good match. If yes, we connect you directly to a project that matches your expectations.
Why join DEVTALENTS?
13 years on the market
You're joining a software house with 13 years of experience in cooperating with clients and delivering successful projects.
We don't work on every project that comes our way. We choose the ones that are interesting and align with our goals.
We love flexible hours and remote or hybrid work. We trust our team to manage their own time, and we support them in building the right work environment for themselves.
Work should be convenient and suited to your lifestyle. We believe in helping our team members find the right work-life balance for their situation.