Senior React Developer
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to be a part of the DevTalents team and contribute to the development of truly amazing solutions for businesses all over the world.
Joining DevTalents can be a life-changing decision for you, with endless benefits along the way. We provide top projects for which recruitment is not possible externally because of our wide range of partners. It's a home away from home where we care about your growth, well-being, and commitment. We team up for a common goal - continuous growth with the latest technology while taking care of our most valuable asset - our employees. Experience true #dreamteaming by working with us as a Senior React Developer.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively - commitment and initiative to solve business problems
- Experience designing, documenting, and implementing complex IT systems in the spirit of SOLID, DRY, KISS, etc.
- Knowledge of system integration design patterns, designing solutions based on the concept of microservices
- Knowledge of performance issues and their security
- Ability and practical experience in working with managers on strategies and implementation of innovative business models
- Knowledge of GIT and Linux
- Experience using testing libraries
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with optimization, performance, and security of front-end applications
- Understanding of projects’ business aspects,
- Have a deep understanding of other frontend frameworks
- Have experience with Node.js, Ruby or Python
Your daily responsibilities:
- Developing high-quality code using best practices
- Participating in designing and implementing new functionalities in the project
- Taking care of performance and optimization
- Participating in the fault management and resolution process
- Supporting other team members through code review, spreading knowledge, mentoring
- Keeping abreast of technology and business trends related to content management systems
- Preparation of technical documentation for ongoing projects
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- High-quality hardware appropriate for your job description
- Support your career choices and the technologies in which you want to grow
We provide express recruitment, it's just one phone meeting with us. We call and introduce you to DevTalents, and you introduce yourself to us - it's a mutual check if we are a good match. If yes, we connect you directly to a project that matches your expectations.
Why join DEVTALENTS?
13 years on the market
You're joining a software house with 13 years of experience in cooperating with clients and delivering successful projects.
We don't work on every project that comes our way. We choose the ones that are interesting and align with our goals.
We love flexible hours and remote or hybrid work. We trust our team to manage their own time, and we support them in building the right work environment for themselves.
Work should be convenient and suited to your lifestyle. We believe in helping our team members find the right work-life balance for their situation.